In this article we explain how to unlock your iphone 6 unlocking your iPhone means that you can use it with different operators.
Your iPhone may be blocked to your operator. Unlocking your iPhone means that you can use it with different operators. To contact your operator and unlock your iPhone, follow these steps.
If you do not want to change operator and your device is locked because you forgot the access code, you do not need to follow the steps in this article. Learn to reset your password.
Apple can’t unlock your iPhone for use with a different carrier. Only your carrier can unlock your iPhone.
Contact your carrier:
- See if your operator offers unlocking. Only your operator can unlock your iPhone.
- Contact your operator and request an unlocking. It is possible that your account must meet the unlock requirements. After sending the request, it may take a few days to complete. To get the status of your request, contact your provider.
- After your operator confirms that they unlocked your iPhone, follow the steps below.
If you have a SIM card from a carrier other than your current carrier
Use these steps to finish unlocking your iPhone:
- Back up your iPhone.
- After you make a backup, erase your iPhone.
- Restore your iPhone from the backup you just made
You may see this message in iTunes or on your device: “The SIM card inserted in this iPhone does not appear to be compatible, only compatible SIM cards from a compatible provider can be used to activate the iPhone, insert the SIM card that comes with your iPhone or visit a compatible support store. ”
If you see this message, follow these steps:
- Restore your iPhone to factory settings.
- Contact your operator to make sure they have unlocked your system.
- Restore your iPhone from a backup.
Unlock iPhone 6, 6S plus using software? (This is a SCAM)
Honestly speaking, I have to say that this is absolutely a scam !!! Apple updated its operating system from iOS 5 and since then we have not been able to unlock our iPhones using software. If you have found a website that offers or sells software to unlock an iPhone, trust me, they are a scammer !!! If it’s free software, it will be an adware for your computer, and if you have to pay for it, that’s even worse! Do not spend your money paying for those scammers on the Internet.